Please review our public records below, if you need to request a public record that you do not see listed here, please feel free to contact us.
Access Borough Public Records
- Ordinance Amending 2020 Salary
- 2020 Cap Ordinance
- Bond Ordinance 2020-4
- SALARY 2020 Ordinance
- Adopted Budget
- User-Friendly Budget
- Intro Municipal Budget
- 2019-2020 Chesilhurst School Board Budget
- December 17th Council Meeting
- December 3rd Caucus and Regular Meeting
- November 5th Caucus and Regular Meeting
- October 1st Caucus and Regular Meeting
- October 6th Rent Control Regular Meeting
- September 3rd Caucus and Regular Meeting
- September 1st Rent Control Regular Board Meeting
- August 6th Caucus and Regular Meeting
- July 2nd Caucus and Regular Meeting
- June 11th Special Meeting
- June 4th Caucus and Regular Meeting
- May 14th Caucus and Regular Meeting
2019 Borough Minutes:
Stay up-to-date with recent news and updates from the Borough of Chesilhurst. We’ll continually post important information about upcoming meetings and events, changes in scheduling, press releases, opportunities within the borough, and other information that relates to things that are happening within our community. Follow along as we work to bring our community closer together and continue to strive to make Chesilhurst a great place to work and live.
Check out our event calendar to see upcoming events.
The public is open to speak and we welcome you all to come.
Learn more about Chesilhurst’s historical past and important figures.
Local Business Spotlight
We love promoting local businesses in our community as it helps attract visitors from neighboring towns and cities and gives them an opportunity to learn about our borough during their visit. We’ll be spotlighting local businesses so that you can learn more about them and how they contribute to our community. If you own a business in Chesilhurst and want to be added our list of local businesses, please contact us and let us know.