Duty Location: If selected you will work out of your home as your duty station and will be required to travel through your Field Supervisory Area (FSA) on a routine basis.
- Explaining the purpose of the survey; asking questions as
- Using a laptop to record responses and other vital information. Interviewing respondents for data collection
- Canvasing and Interviewing respondents for data collection
- U.S. citizenship; valid SSN; driver’s license and insured vehicle(except Manhattan). Desire to work with the public, be self-motivated, and be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Mixed-tour schedule with periods of full-time, part-time, and/or intermittent work to accommodate fluctuating
- $16.25 – $19.44 per hour, plus mileage reimbursement at
57.5 cents per mile.
For more info: https://www.census.gov/about/regions/new-york/ jobs/new-jersey.html
Please Contact the Recruiting Dept
Email: [email protected]
Please include: Full name, e-mail, zip code, and phone number with area code in this format: (xxx-xxx-xxxx)